Paradise is exactly like where you are right now only much, much better.
Sometimes one simple word can light a person's whole day.♥

Monday, August 13, 2012

Sunflowers♥

Hi crafters~ I have this project that I have started 10 days ago and i almost finished it[90%] and then other things came out and I had to put it on hold~Well...luckily today I have found the time to finally take my sunflowers and make them shine.keke.
~~
Buna ~Am acest proiect pe care l-am inceput acum 10 zile si pe care aproape l-am terminat[90%] dar datorita unor interventii a trebuit sa il pun pe plan secund~ Astazi insa am reusit in sfarsit sa gasesc timp sa aduc cele 3 floarea soarelui la lumina hehe.



So I have wanted to make my own version of sunflowers for a while now but I just..i dont know if I did~ I mean it is hard to not be influenced by everything outhere~
~~
 Am vrut sa fac versiunea mea pentru floarea soarelui dar pur si simplu..nu stiu daca am reusit~ Este greu sa nu ma las influentata de creatiile existente deja.


 I know its hard to come up with something original~ buut..I tried..hehe
~~
Stiu ca este greu sa vin cu ceva original daar..am incercat.






Also check out my inspirations. You can clearly see something from everypiece in my work.
~~
De asemenea uitati si inspiratiile. Puteti vedea foarte bine cate ceva din fiecare in lucrarea mea.

Take neli's sunflower for example.
~~
Uitati varianta lui neli de exemplu.


Or Lin's .
~~
Sau cea a lui Lin .


Also Andreea C made some really nice versions of sunflowers~
~~
De asemenea Andreea C a facut niste versiuni foarte interesante ale florii.




0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Quilltique Paradise. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Quilltique Paradise, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena