Paradise is exactly like where you are right now only much, much better.
Sometimes one simple word can light a person's whole day.♥

Friday, April 13, 2012

Origami Pill "Congratulations Crane"

So I missed a few days. i.m sorry but Easter is approaching and I have to help my mom .keke.
I already showed my congratulations cranes in my previous post. I found this model a few days ago and I really liked it that.s why I.m sharing it with you . It is as easy as the normal crane , a little tricky at the tail but after you exercise a bit you will totally nail it.


And here is a tutorial to help you make your own.:P
Good Luck~


1 comentarii:

  1. Thank you for sharing this fabulous tutorial! I will try it! :D
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete

Quilltique Paradise. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Quilltique Paradise, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena