Paradise is exactly like where you are right now only much, much better.
Sometimes one simple word can light a person's whole day.♥

Monday, April 16, 2012

Best of Luck~



The other day I saw some pictures luck  related and I got an osm idea.Its pretty small considering the fact that its only A4/2 but With a beautiful frame I.m sure it will look great. Now i have to go hunt for a frame. wish me "luck":))




I would like to participate with this on
Simon Says Stamp and Show Anything Goes! Challenge. I don.t know if it is alright seeing how the work there is different but it says anything so i figured why not?... anyway if it is not ok I.m sure the organizer will kindly tell me. Thanks~

Paper Sundaes Challenge #116 - Anything Goes
Ditzy crafty mess challenge #6 - Anything but card
Prairie fairy fridays #76- Anything goes
Wags n whiskers rubber stamps #77 - Anything goes
Make It Monday #85 with Meljen's Designs
Note:Most of my work is up for sale so if you saw anything you would like to buy don.t hesitate to contact me. I don.t know about international shipping though.If it's possible I guess we can make it happen. *hugs*

12 comentarii:

  1. What a great piece - I hope it was lucky for you! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea - a fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! I did some quilling years ago and it was such fun! Your horseshoes and the shamrock greenery are so well done! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you alot for your kind words. Maybe this will bring me some luck. Who knows?? I never won anything it would be nice to begin now;))
    *hugs*
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG what a totally fabulous card, so much skill in it. Glad I found your blog through MIM :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I just took a class on quilling but your quilling is beyond gorgeous! So perfect.... not always so easy - trust me! Your work is fabulous! I will check back often!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW A beautiful project, thank you for joining us at the Ditzy-craftymess challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely project thanks for joining us at Ditzy-Craftymess x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that is such a cool idea! Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I appreciate all ur kind words. Thank you alot for stoping buy. It means a lot to me.

    *hugs*
    M.

    ReplyDelete

Quilltique Paradise. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Quilltique Paradise, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena