Paradise is exactly like where you are right now only much, much better.
Sometimes one simple word can light a person's whole day.♥

Monday, December 26, 2011

Hi~

     Hi everybody~ I can.t believe I actually started this blog. I might not be able to take care of it as I wish to firstly because I.m still in the process of descovering how this blogger thing works..and secondly due to lack of time. I made this blog mainly because of my recently found passion quilling. To be honest I love everything that can be done with paper. So I will probably show many works that aren.t done with the quilling technique.
     What more can I say? I.m awful with words so bare with me here. I.m "playing" with paper since 4 months ago..but I discovered the art of quilling just 2 months back so I still have a long way to go but I really hope that you will follow me through my evolution.
   In the end  my ultimate wish is that this blog can become a way for other crafters to discover the ways you can manipulate the paper so that it transforms into a masterpiece , just like other amazing people did to me through their own blogs.

Hugs,
M.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Quilltique Paradise. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Quilltique Paradise, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena