Paradise is exactly like where you are right now only much, much better.
Sometimes one simple word can light a person's whole day.♥

Monday, November 19, 2012

Liebster Award~YAY♥



First of all hii everyone~How were you?I know i know I.ve been busy with studying and I still am. I have 3 exams this week.Awful.but I .ve been meaning to post about the award I have received from Susan. Thank you very very much. It means soo much to me.You don.t even know. I feel honoured . to be honest I never expected to receive it. I have made this blog to share my work and to inspire other crafters or future crafters out there just like I have been inspired by many,including you Susan.Thank you alot.








ABOUT THE AWARD


Liebster is a German word meaning "Beloved," "Favorite," or "Dearest." This award is a peer to peer award in which fellow bloggers present the award to their favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers. The origins of this award is unclear, but is believed to have originated by a German blogger. This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion to share your dearest and most beloved blogs that have less than 200 followers.








RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE


Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have less than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!






PAY IT FORWARD
Now comes the hard part… choosing another 5! Wow not an easy task. What helped is that many of the blogs that I like have received it already so I’m passing on to some that haven’t yet received the award and that have less than 200 followers. And of course all those blogs are some that I really love, follow and that give me inspiration!


Now I know that you ,Susan, got this award already but I have to mention that you are one of my favourite bloggers out there. You always inspire me not only with you wonderful crafts but also with your warm and kind heart. Your visit always brings a smile on my face. Thank you for becoming a great friend.

Cridiana's Paper Garden Now,I don.t know how many followers she actually has buut I believe she deserves this award. She is an awesome crafter and I simply loove all of  her work. It is always a delight to visit her blog . And i am certain that you will love her work too. She does alot of origami combined with some bits of quilling .There is this thing though that  I love about her and her work. She always comes up with a story for her projects . I could talk more buut I believe you better check it out yourselves.

Eileen's Love In Envelope I really admire her and her work. She does such beautiful and elegant cards .She doesn't use many quilled elements but her work still looks stunning. Simple yet elegant. That's how I.d describe her work. Always a pleasure to visit her.

Paula's Chillin with Quillin I know i know she has a bit over 200 followers but I really admire her work. Really. Just go on her blog and you will be amazed of her work. Such amazing quilling projects. She.s such a pleasure to visit.

Cristina Leau I simply loove her blog. From time to time I love to visit her and challenge myself with some of her projects.I mean she has soo much patience to do such amazing works. you will see what I.m talking about if you check her blog.

Cristina's Fun Quilling She is one of my first inspirations I believe. Such beautiful designs and  i just wish I can manage to make at least half as good and wonderful as hers. Always a great pleasure to visit her blog and to delight myself with great projects. Thank you for being such an inspiration.

Now I may not have managed to express my Love for these blog very well but you should definetly take some of you time and visit these incredible people. Have fun ~

Later edit: There is this one person though that I forgot to mention. I am sorry but I hope you will forgive me. I will break the rule a bit and give this award to 6 people instead.
 Pooja's Reusing with Quilling . Her blog is simply beautiful as well as her work. What I really love about her is that she doesnt stick with one technique [like I do. :)] but combines so many .There is this project I saw on her blog once with  these flowers that she  made with dried corn.I mean what??I could never think of that. And they look soo cute. heheh Please visit her too~

*hugs*
M.

5 comentarii:

  1. You deserve it!!! You are so great!! Glad school is going well ... keep studying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for the award! I am very happy for you and you really deserve it!
    Also, thank you for passing it to me. I feel honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! You're so sweet! Thank you for thinking about me! It's such an honor! :) You totally deserve the recognition! Hope school is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ! I visited your blog yesterday and even wished you ! Was really surprised to see my blog mentioned here.Thank you so much !Its an honor to new blogger like me and It will surely inspire me to improve my work .Thanks once again for passing it to me.

    ReplyDelete

Quilltique Paradise. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Quilltique Paradise, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena