Paradise is exactly like where you are right now only much, much better.
Sometimes one simple word can light a person's whole day.♥

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Study Break~ *sad*

Hi there. First of all I want to thank all of my new followers. keke. Unfortunately I won.t pe posting anything new anytime soon. I have all these great ideas in my head and I want to bring them to life.. but I can.t rn.
 I.m in my senior year and in a month I have a few major exams and I have to study really hard. i need good grades for my college application. So for a month or so I won.t be quilling:((( But be sure I.ll be back.

Till then I ask of you to have  a little patience and to enjoy my already made creations. Remember if you see anything you like and you want it it can be yours. And any comments will be nice.

*huugs*

1 comentarii:

  1. good luck with your studies, and hope you'll do good on your grades, we'll miss you!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Quilltique Paradise. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Quilltique Paradise, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena