Paradise is exactly like where you are right now only much, much better.
Sometimes one simple word can light a person's whole day.♥

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Butterflies~ Work in progress.

Hi there everyone. It's been a while right? I remember how only a few months back I used to come here and write and share my thoughts and quilled stuff. It's been a while but now I've decided to slowly, slowly start again. I actually miss it.
So, first work for this year? Some beautiful butterflies to welcome Spring properly.

Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life. And everyone deserves a little sunshine. 
~Jeffrey Glassberg


Look forward to the end result:D

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Quilltique Paradise. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Quilltique Paradise, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena