Paradise is exactly like where you are right now only much, much better.
Sometimes one simple word can light a person's whole day.♥

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A new experience!

Hi everybody!! Long time no see. How have you been?
I have done soo many things since my last post but not so much quilling I admit. I only have 1 work done since... March? Wow, that is a while.

The reason I haven't quilled so much is because of my studies but mainly because of AIESEC, the biggest international organization run by students for students. I have joined the organization in Spring and since then I kept busy. I chose to be part of the communication department because I really want to learn more about branding, advertising and copywriting. Like this, my last quilled work has been the logo for my department. Since I first saw it I said: "It looks perfect for quilling!" and so I did it.
This is the end result:




Doesn't it look really colourful and nice? Perfect for quilling.

As a promise, before I end my first post in months, I will start quilling again. I already have 2 projects in process of making soo please anticipate them.

Have a great evening and take good care of you!
Ahh I soo miss this. On my way to visit all my "crafting buddies!".

*hugs*
M.

2 comentarii:

  1. I am sure anyone visiting your dept will enjoy seeing this colorful logo ,Its very cheerful !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it sooooo much! Brilliant !!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Quilltique Paradise. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Quilltique Paradise, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena