Paradise is exactly like where you are right now only much, much better.
Sometimes one simple word can light a person's whole day.♥

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Waiting for Santa♥

hi everybodyy~ How have you been lately?  I just can.t wait foor Christmaas~ but fiirst  my birthday*blush*. Yes I.m finally turning 20 tomorrow.YAaay It's going to start with a math competitoon but I hope it.ll end good.  I.m also planning on having a chocolate overdose. Hell tomorrow I don.t care about my siluette. heheh.

Anywayy.. as Christmas is just around the corner  I thought I should make smth christmasy too.I.ve seen soo many amazing Christmas related stuff that I.m jelly of not having enough time to start some projects myself . But this idea  came to me one day and I didn.t want to lose it so I hoped on it.  and soo  I started making a tree. but noot any tree. .:





It isnt really what I hoped to make in the beginning but that.s the beauty of art. You really don.t know what you end up making untill the finish. So yeah.I.m pretty glad with the result. Can.t wait to frame it and hang it somewhere.  


Here is my source of inspiration:

Take care of you and see you soon, I hope before Christmas. heheh. Untill then. take care of yourselves and have a great week. I know I.m planning to. :)

*hugs*
M.


11 comentarii:

  1. Very nice!
    Happy Birthday for tomorrow Madalina!
    Have a great day, and I hope the math competition goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Stunning!!!! You are amazing :) And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! to you!! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!! Good luck in your competition and ENJOY your chocolate hehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful tree!!!
    Happy Birthday and good luck on your competition!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely!!Happy Birthday and good luck!! Greetings from Romania!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya Its absolutely stunning ! So delicately done .

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW ! Many Happy returns of the day ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Christmas tree. It will look lovely in a frame. Hope you have a very happy birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Madalina,iti urez un calduros LA MULTI ANI ! si cat mai multe impliniri!
    Bradutul tau este tare frumusel si delicat,o bucurie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super-simpatic! Felicitari! Si...La multi ani!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Foarte dragut e bradutul tau! Imi pare rau ca nu am mai trecut pe aici de ceva vreme.
    Happy quilling!

    ReplyDelete

Quilltique Paradise. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Quilltique Paradise, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena