Paradise is exactly like where you are right now only much, much better.
Sometimes one simple word can light a person's whole day.♥

Thursday, September 6, 2012

A tragicomedy~ or An Elegant Black & While Lace Mask~

Still can.t decide how to properly name it.[Any ideas?] I mean it.s a tragicomedy mask but..the point I wanted to highlight is the illusion of lace~I find lace to be very elegant and beautiful and thats what I was looking for to create.
I know I said earlier today that I.ll be posting tomorrow but I finished it and I.m so excited that I can.t wait. I loove how it turned out honestly.I did not expect it heheh. but I better let the pictures speak for themselves.
~~
Inca nu ma pot decide la un nume potrivit.[Niste sugestii?] Vreau sa spun ca este o o masca pentru teatru semnificand tragedia si comedia [o masca cunoscuta de toti] dar punctul pe care m.am axat a fost crearea iluziei de dantela. Imi place cum dantela emite un aer de eleganta si frumusete ,iar exact aceste lucruri am cautat sa le nuantez. 
Stiu ca am spus mai devreme astazi ca voi posta lucrarea maine dar am terminat mai repede si sunt atat de entuziasmata incat pur si simplu nu mai pot astepta. Pur si simplu ador cum a iesit si sincer?? nu ma asteptam sa iasa deloc.heheh..dar mai bine las pozele sa vorbeasca de la sine nu?




I have used 3 mm strings of black and white cardboard and the dimensions are that of a square with 30 cm sides.I could not make the entire mask look like lace so I.ve used black and white glitter gel to fill in certain parts. Anway..here are some photos with the sketches I used. I think I ruined around 10 sheets of paper to end up with this particular design.I was not easy to stick with one .heheh
~~
Am folosit fasii de carton alb si negru cu latimea de 3 mm iar dimensiunea lucrarii este cea a unui patrat cu latura de 30 de cm. Nu as fi putut sa fac o masca sa arate din dantela daca nu as fi folosit gel cu sclipici alb si negru pentru a umple anumite regiuni. Oricum..va prezint si cateva poze cu schitele pe care le.am folosit. Cred ca am stricat in jur de 10 pagini de hartie ca sa ma multumesc cu modelul acesta.Nu a fost usor sa raman la unul singur.heheh







Oh..and I almost forgot...here is my source of inspiration. It a wonderful piece created by Natasha Molotkova. Here [♥] you can see her amazing creations. 
As I found this first on google I rly though it was a digital photograph .I did not think for 1 second it is quilled.She is indeed amazing.Great job.And I am sorry I did not give you credit earlier. I did not know where to look.
~~
Oh..eram sa uit. uitati si sursa mea de inspiratie. Este o lucrare splendida a Natashei Molotkova. Aici [♥]  puteti vedea cateva dintre lucrarile ei superbe.
Cand am gasit poza  pe google chiar nu am crezut ca este facuta din quilling.Am crezut can este o poza digitala. Asta m.a determinat in primul rand sa incerc sa creez acel aspect de dantela cu ajutorul quillingului. Si imi pare rau ca nu am dat credit mai devreme. Chiar nu stiam unde sa caut.


15 comentarii:

  1. Wow! Nu ma asteptam sa fie acesta rezultatul. Este spectaculos! Si chiar zici ca e din dantela. Felicitari!
    Ai putea denumi lucrarea "Dualitate" sau "Glossa" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've really captured lace in a drama mask! It's really something special! I am excited for you to create such a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very Perfect!!! I think it really turned out amazing!! I just LOVE the black and white!! Absolutely gorgeous Madalina!! Stunning! :) I LOVE it!! And it does look like lace!! So amazing.. I can't believe how much detail you put into everything. You amaze me always!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cridiana multumesc..si cred ca da..Dualitate este un nume potrivit si nu esti singura care l.a sugerat.

    Eileen I appreciate all ur kind words as well as Paula's. It means alot to me.

    Susan U always treat me with such nice words.Sometimes I dont know if I deserve them. but thanks.It means a great deal to me to see u visit constantly. Thanks.

    *hugs*
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow just amazing ..and how much details you have done !! that too with strips of paper..you are such a wonderful artist !

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wow wow...just stunning..:)..saw it on MIM..and your work is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful work, just like lace! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your quilled creations and was thrilled that you won last week. :-) This black & white creation is so elegant and you are a papercrafter extraordinaire. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
    My entries are: #13, #53, # 117, #118, #119, #201, # 258 and # 279.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am totally speechless!!! this is amazing. I am very envious and wish I could make something like this lol. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, such beautiful quilling, really great work, it takes ages I know.. thanks for sharing - oh and following you now too :D Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Este o lucrare care te face sa spui, waw, e minunata! Imi place dualitatea creata de tine! :)
    Happy quilling!

    ReplyDelete

Quilltique Paradise. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Quilltique Paradise, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena