Paradise is exactly like where you are right now only much, much better.
Sometimes one simple word can light a person's whole day.♥

Friday, August 17, 2012

Quilled Dreamcatcher~

I know I know~It is too fast to be done with the paper version of the dreamcatcher but truth is..I really wanted to post both of my projects at the same time so I postponed the real dreamcatcher till the quilled one was ready. Sooo.dunno if ull like it as much as I do buut.
~~
Stiu stiu..Este prea rapid sa fiu gata cu versiunea de hartie a prinzatorului de vise dar adevarul este ca..voiam sa postez ambele proiecte odata asa ca am amanat un pic prezentarea adevaratului prinzator de vise pana cel de hartie era gata. Deeeci..nu stiu daca va va placea la fel de mult ca si mie dar..



Of course I again chose colours..I dunno why I prefer it that way..it looks more alive..more beautiful with the britght colours~ Maybe Ill try something neutral too.We.ll see. Till then. Heres the quilled version of a dreamcatcher.
~~
Desigur ..am folosit din nou culori.Nu stiu de ce prefer asta..poate pentru ca arata mai frumos in culori vii..mai cu viata. Poate voi incerca si ceva neutru.O sa vad. Pana atunci iata versiunea de hartie a prinzatorului de vise.






I feel sad though that I havent found one single quilled dreamcatcher.Im curious about what others may do. Looking forward to ur creations if u do decide to make one. Ill love it if u could tell me so I can check it out.Im deadly curious.
~~ 
Sunt trista insa ca nu am gasit nici o varianta a unui prinzator de vise din quilling.Sunt curioasa ce idei au altii.Sunt nerabdatoare sa vad creatiile voastre daca decideti sa faceti un prinzator de viseMi.ar placea daca mi.at spune ca sa pot sa ma uit.Sunt foarte curioasa.



Here's the sketch.It looks a bit different but the general idea is here.lol
~~
Iata schita.Arata un pic diferit de aceasta dar ideea generala este acolo.lol

This became my fav project of all time along with my hot air ballon sooo .I.ve decided to  submit this  in 
MIM #104 with Cupcake Cards and Crafts It's my second time and i.m still not very sure if my work is eligible but I have to try right??Sounds like fun~
~~
Acest proiect a devenit unul din preferatele mele impreuna cu balonul cu aer cald asa ca..am decis sa il inscriu la MIM #104 with Cupcake Cards and Crafts Este a doua oara cand particip la MIM si nu sunt sigura daca lucrarea este potrivita pentru asa ceva dar trebuia sa incerc nu?Suna amuzant

29 comentarii:

  1. Este genial! E cu mult mai frumos decat versiunea fara hartie. Cred ca ai muncit o multime pe el. Ai atata imaginatie! Si talent la desen. Felicitari pentru rezultat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paula~It means a lot to me :)

    Multumesc cridiana~ Sa fiu sincera si eu cred ca este mai frumos ca versiunea precedenta daar..la acela am stat cateva ore sa il fac din moment ce prietena mea pleca a doua zi insa la acesta am stat cateva zile si am lucrat cate putin la el.Daca il faceam intr.o zi pe tot nu cred ca iesea asa.Atunci cand nu exista un "deadline" lucrurile ies cu atat mai frumoase nu crezi? Este printre lucrarile mele preferate.heheh.

    *hugs*
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te cred ca e printre lucrarile tale preferate :D Dreamcatcher-ul tocmai a devenit unul din modelele mele preferate de quilling. Si ai dreptate cu dead-line-ul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow e superb.
    Cred că ai muncit mult la el.
    Ar trebui să îți deschizi o expoziție!
    Ai mult talent.
    Spor în continuare. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sonia.Ur comment means alot to me~

    B.D multumesc mult. Heheh..mai am mult pana la expozitii..dar multumesc pentru cuvintele frumoase.
    Multumesc~
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your dreamcatcher is amazing! I love the bright colors. I'm visiting from Make It Monday. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What a fabulous dreamcatcher. I am new to MIM and thats how I found your blog. The colours and the skill to this creation are amazing! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic dreamcacther and colours Madalina. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Project and colours. Visiting from MIM..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! Saw you on MIM... not sure if this is good enough??? Well let me just say.. that you can't get much better than this!! This is STUNNING!!! I love all the colors.. the detail! It is amazing!! Just.. WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! This is simply amazing! Beautiful colors and details.


    I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look.

    Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  12. If that's not amazing, I don't know what is! First time for me on a quilled dreamcatcher and you've certainly set the bar high on it. :) It's fantastic and I love the bright colors. Super job here. :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you alot for all of ur kind words. You dont even know how much it means to me to see my work soo appreciated. heheh. Thanks again for stoping by and hope to see you again?heheh.

    *hugs*
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Quilling seems to be a perfect way to make a dreamcatcher. This is very nice. I saw it on MIM. Also want to say thank you for your visit to MY blog after you saw it on MIM, lol... It's really fun to visit back and forth, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have done the impossible lol, I am speechless. Not really ha ha I have to comment on this "MOST AMAZING" creation. Your color choices, design and talent are SUPERB!!! Thank you for linking this up so everyone could enjoy at MIM!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fantastic! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw this over at MIM and had to check it out. (forgot to put this in previous comment)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Saw this on MIM. This is AMAZING! So colourful! Hatty :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing card; such beautiful detailing. I don't quill because I don't have the patience for it, so I really appreciate those who do. I'm here as a result of your entry at MIM, and this is worth the trip for a closer look! FAB card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Imi place la nebunie cum ti-a iesit dreamcatcher-ul! Te pricepi de minune la stilul asta de quilling, eu mai am de exersat!

    Happy Quilling!
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so playful and I love it! It's interesting that you mention no one has quilled a dreamcatcher before you because I was thinking about that last week! You can hold the record for first quilled dreamcatcher and ohhh boyyy...you set the bar so high for everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Wow this is beautifu1! you are so talented :) So much detail - I love it. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  23. absolutely stunning - this is a real inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  24. Felicitari pentru ca ai castigat premiul de la Make It Monday! Si multumesc pentru ca mi-ai facut cunoscut acest blog - mi se pare foarte bun pentru a descoperi si alti iubitori de paper craft.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow!! That is really good!! I love the bright colors and it looks really nice!!! (if i say anymore i wouldn't be able to stop)
    Can I post your awesome dreamcatcher on my blog? I'll write down that you made it and everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome! Imi pare atat de bine sa te cunosc ! Felicitari pentru aceasta minunata creatie!!!!
    cu drag,

    ReplyDelete

Quilltique Paradise. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Quilltique Paradise, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena