Paradise is exactly like where you are right now only much, much better.
Sometimes one simple word can light a person's whole day.♥

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Russian Doll

A friend of mine wanted a russian doll card and I promised I will try making it. i.m still awfull at using simple paper strips but I believe it turned out pretty ok. ;))
What do you think?:P


my source of inspiration is an already quilled russian doll I found online by Natasha Molotkova. It's really beautiful isnt it??soo i had to give it a try.heheh


Also entering this piece on 
MIM #105 with Pretty Little Ribbon Shop I know it.s an old project but it is dear to me and I.d love to share it with you.heheh.

10 comentarii:

  1. wow shes awesome, love the design and colors!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god.. This is simply stunning. Love your blog. Superb work. I am too into quilling.

    http://jyoticraftwork.blogspot.in/

    Jyoti

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness...this is absolutely AMAZING! Wow...I'm speechless!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
    My entries are: #13, #53, # 117, #118 and #119.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such a beautiful creation, love the doll, simply amazing..I saw this on Make It Monday MIM and am also a follower of ur blog. My entries is #144. I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Cheers
    Lavina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful! I love the way quilling looks, I have never tried it myself because it looks complicated! Your work is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow lovely creation...I just loved the color combi and the doll is soo cute..:)thanks for visiting my blog.Nice to meet you on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow beautiful... I want to make also^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Imi place mult matriosca facuta de tine.Eu am din cele pictate,cumparate chiar din Rusia si seamana f. bine. Ai multa rabdare si indemanare in realizarea lucrarilor in quilling.Pup!

    ReplyDelete

Quilltique Paradise. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Quilltique Paradise, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena