Paradise is exactly like where you are right now only much, much better.
Sometimes one simple word can light a person's whole day.♥

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hi there.Long time no see. I still have tons to study and everything but I couldn.t help it. I have to quill from time to time. So I have somethings made but I.ll post them  tomorrow. They are presents to my friends and I can.t have them see their presents before receiving them. For now I want to tell you that my Russian Doll has found its owner. Really glad she liked it. To look more nice I also made an envelope. I don.t know why I haven.t bought one:-? I think a personalised envelope is perfect for a handmade card.




1 comentarii:

Quilltique Paradise. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Quilltique Paradise, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena