Paradise is exactly like where you are right now only much, much better.
Sometimes one simple word can light a person's whole day.♥

Friday, March 30, 2012

Cards.

hi there.Back again with some new cards.
The first one  is kind of an experiment. Is my second time i guess trying to work with outline only. I still get the shape wrong. I really don.t get it how some can do only the outline. They do it so perfectly. But I won.t give up. Still I love how the background came out. I did it by hand and I absolutely adore it.



1 comentarii:

  1. there both very nice, I dont know how others do the outline and havent tried, worried I'd lose my patience,lol !!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Quilltique Paradise. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Quilltique Paradise, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena