Paradise is exactly like where you are right now only much, much better.
Sometimes one simple word can light a person's whole day.♥

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bored at school. I has the solution. LOL

Ok so this happened last week but I didn.t get to post it. and I really think they look kinda cute so I want to show them to you.
I discovered these cute little bows and I wanted to learn how to do them so .one day .at school..while the teacher was trying to make us understand the things she was telling ..of course i wasn.t listening..[bad student??hahah]  and I saw these white sheets and started folding..This is what came out.keke


This is the place that helped me understand the steps that require to make this beautiful bow. Thank you @Maci.. 

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Quilltique Paradise. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Quilltique Paradise, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena