Paradise is exactly like where you are right now only much, much better.
Sometimes one simple word can light a person's whole day.♥

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

And my on going project.

i know I should wait and show you the final product but I got to excited and I wanted to share my excitement.
So the other day I have found one of my old drawings and inspired me start this project. <Seasons> It is practically made of four framed pieces and each represents a season.

so this is the original drawing.:[i made it a few years ago]

and these are my sketches:[Spring,summer,autumn and winter]

I started summer cuz I wanted to try the butterfly. It still has a lot to go though.


Can.t wait to finish them all.:3

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Quilltique Paradise. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Quilltique Paradise, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena