Paradise is exactly like where you are right now only much, much better.
Sometimes one simple word can light a person's whole day.♥

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hi there.I.m back with some of my other works. These are actually made a while ago but I didn.t show them till now.
This piece was ,if I recall corectly, my second quilling project! It was done for my mom.s birthday:) I was a total newbie[as I still am] but I think it turned out beautiful don.t you think so?




Here is a card I really love :3 I recently gave it to my cousin but I.m planning on doing more of these./..I really like the flowers.



And the last thing I have to show today is actually a framed piece that was meant to be sold but that person didn.t liked it as much as I did and so I.m keeping it for someone else maybe??keke..



PS:Again I.m apologising for the low quality~

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Quilltique Paradise. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Quilltique Paradise, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena